Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Roundcube contact list missing

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by mcaceres, Jun 8, 2010.

1. mcaceres

mcaceres Registered

Hello,

Few days ago i have to migrate roundcube database from mysql to sqlite due to problems with identities.

now roundcube works fine but i lost all contact list from all mail accounts... anyone know how i can migrate only the contact list from mysql backup to sqlite ?

thanks in advance

2. cPanelDon

cPanelDon cPanel Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    What exact symptoms were experienced in regard to the aforementioned identities issue in Roundcube? I would venture to believe that a preexisting issue in Roundcube, such as what you've described, may directly affect the consistency and integrity of the data stored by Roundcube in MySQL prior to the SQLite conversion.

I recommend manually reviewing the following log file to determine if there may have been any issues during the conversion process:
    Code:
    /usr/local/cpanel/logs/roundcube_sqlite_convert_log

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 cPanelDon, Jun 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2010