Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOLVED Roundcube Customization

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SactoBob, Dec 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. SactoBob

SactoBob Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Maybe these instructions should be remove:
    How to Customize Roundcube Webmail - cPanel Knowledge Base - cPanel Documentation

I found this on a search before finding this thread. However, this method appears to no longer work, so I did update myself. One server rolled itself back to 1.1.4, but the other sent me a bunch of warnings. Why would that not have rolled back either?

But why was this feature removed from v60? Seems like something desirable to have available. Especially if you want to stay on their latest branch or go to 1.2.x.

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

I've moved this post to it's own thread.

We document a warning regarding the use of this document in cPanel 58 and later:

Once the referenced versions of cPanel reach End-Of-Life, we'll remove the document completely. Generally, you should disable Roundcube globally on the server and install your own custom version on individual websites to have the freedom to choose a specific version or plugins, however we do have an existing feature request you may find interest in at:

install plugins roundcube

Thank you.