The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roundcube not working properly

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leap-design, Nov 12, 2012.

1. leap-design

leap-design Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi,

Recently roundcube was updated and is not working in some places. First when I try and add an attachment the following javascript error occurs:

TypeError: $dialog.dialog is not a function
    width: 480

Also when I try to view drafts I get a Server Error! (Forbidden) message. The only errors in the log are:
    Code:
    [12-Nov-2012 11:14:18] MDB2 Error: null value violates not-null constraint (-29): _doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute statement]
    [Last executed query: EXECUTE mdb2_statement_mysql_76df65030ca61fd66effac9cfca2f03fc85c9cd61 USING @0, @1]
    [Native code: 1048]
    [Native message: Column 'contactgroup_id' cannot be null]

[12-Nov-2012 11:14:18 +0000]: DB Error: MDB2 Error: null value violates not-null constraint Query: _doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute statement] [Last executed query: EXECUTE mdb2_statement_mysql_76df65030ca61fd66effac9cfca2f03fc85c9cd61 USING @0, @1] [Native code: 1048] [Native message: Column 'contactgroup_id' cannot be null]  in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/roundcube/program/include/rcube_mdb2.php on line 727 (POST /cpsess8513911383/3rdparty/roundcube/index.php?_orig_source=0?_task=addressbook&_action=save)

The timestamp on these errors was before I had a look and those errors were caused from our client that had the trouble.

The server uses cPanel and had RoundCube which installed by default and has been updated automatically to v0.8.1(I have posted on the roundcube forums to see if they can help.)

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help

2. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Did you try performing a check on roundcube database ? See if the database is intact.