The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roundcube Problems

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Stellavision, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Stellavision

Stellavision Registered

Hi guys,

I have been experienceing problems with Roundcube. It appears that quite a few people on here are using it and so hoped to get better feedback than I have received from the Roundcube forums (0%)
    I have installed the latest March 2008 stable release and encounter the following problems:

Emails do not delete. They dissappear but then reappear when navigating back to the inbox.
    Imap folders appear empty (they show fine in Horde) and clicking back on the inbox displays an empty inbox. The inbox will then re-display its contents after clicking on the rhs 'email tab'.

For those of you running the latest release with no problems are you running php5?
    Roundcube has already announced that they have dropped support for php4 but I didn't expect correct full functionality to be compromized as a result.
    I was going to try an Apache update tonight to include a php update, but its a busy time for visitors on my site tight now, so it's a bad time to mess with things!

As anyone exprerienced any similar problems, or even better know a solution?

Cheers.

2. gtgeorge

gtgeorge Well-Known Member

#2 gtgeorge, Mar 24, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2008
  3. Stellavision

Stellavision Registered

Hey, thanks a lot George.
    Finally got it sorted!:D

4. gtgeorge

gtgeorge Well-Known Member

Your welcome. Glad it worked out for you. I found that thread very helpful for our install :)