Roundcube requires login twice

r1nk0

Feb 24, 2023
United Kingdom
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
This question below was posted by another user and I have exact same issue here the only thing is just one mailbox have this issue others works well.

"Ever since the latest cPanel upgrade my clients seem to be having issues singing in to their webmail accounts.
If they are logged in to cPanel and click "check email" even if their credentials are correct they cannot login.
If they open up a new browser (or simply log out of their cPanel account) and go to the /webmail link they first need to enter their username and password to a login with cPanel' logo and then they are redirected to the roundube login where they need to input the same credentials again. "

I restarted server it worked once and then same thing happen again.

It's urgent :(

quietFinn

Feb 4, 2006
Finland
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
You could try this: In Tweak settings set Cookie IP validation => Disabled

r1nk0

Feb 24, 2023
United Kingdom
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
You could try this: In Tweak settings set Cookie IP validation => Disabled
Hey thanks for replying I already did that still same issue.
I can see in session_log it creates new session and after 3 seconds it purges it.
Not sure what would cause this. All other emails works well. Not sure if I backup emails and delete that account and recreate it would help.

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I'm aware of an issue where users can't access the calendar server until the second login, but I'm not aware of a general dual-login issue like what you're experiencing.

Is it possible the users have their account set to Horde as the default?

r1nk0

Feb 24, 2023
United Kingdom
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I'm aware of an issue where users can't access the calendar server until the second login, but I'm not aware of a general dual-login issue like what you're experiencing.

Is it possible the users have their account set to Horde as the default?
Thank you for replying to this post as well. Everything is working for now if it happens again i'll open a ticket so you guys can check it out.