Route IP from another server to be used in cPanel?

Dec 6, 2020
NA
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hello,

Happy Holidays.

So I have multiple servers and would like to know if it's possible to route IPs from another server to my main cPanel server? I presume this is possible with a VPN tunnel but I would want to keep it more simple as I will be doing this for a lot of IPs.

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! I'm not completely sure what you're trying to do with the routed IPs. You can send a request from any system to any other system, but there has to be something listening for it in order for it to work properly. Can you get me more details on what you're trying to do?

Dec 6, 2020
NA
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hey there! I'm not completely sure what you're trying to do with the routed IPs. You can send a request from any system to any other system, but there has to be something listening for it in order for it to work properly. Can you get me more details on what you're trying to do?
You could essentially think of it as me having a server in the EU with cPanel installed on it but I also have a VPS in the US and I want to route the VPS IP to be usable with cPanel on the main server. I know it will cause delays but I am just using EU/US as an example they are actually very close.

Example the EU IP 1.1.1.1 to be able to add the IP 1.1.2.1(US) as an additional IP and then assign it to a cPanel account as if it was local.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Miscellaneous 1