The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

runweblogs and fixwebalizer not working

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by its_joe, Mar 21, 2007.

1. its_joe

its_joe Well-Known Member

Hello,

the following scripts give the result for just one day

/scripts/fixwebalizer
    /scripts/runweblogs

When I execute this for any website, then the stats are updated for just one day. It don't update the stats for whole month.

Please give me some solutions.

Thank.

its_joe

2. linuxgirl

linuxgirl Active Member

Hello,

I am facing the same problem.One more clue for this problem is,in awstats we can see last 2-3 months logs but in Webaliser we can see only this moths log (march) and not for last 2-3 months. How is it possible that awstat can saw the logs but not webaliser? Also when i ran /scripot/runweblogs ,I got following error -

------------------------
    (internal warning) Fri Mar 23 02:24:21 2007 [14264] warn: Could not mkdir /home/user/logs: File exists at /usr/local/cpanel/cpanellogd line 2287.
    at /usr/local/cpanel/cpanellogd line 2287
    main::archiveLogs('origins', '/home/user', 0, 'HASH(0xa1deaf8)') called at /usr/local/cpanel/cpanellogd line 468
    main::dologs('user', '/home/user', 0, 'domain.com', 3145728000) called at /usr/local/cpanel/cpanellogd line 198
    [an error occurred while processing this directive]Archiving /usr/local/apache/domlogs/ftp.
    domain.com.ftp_log
    Archiving /usr/local/apache/domlogs/domain.com
    Complete
    ---------------------------

Please update me for the same.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Linuxgirl

3. Zion Ahead

Zion Ahead Well-Known Member

awstats is not updating for me either and I ran a few scripts as well, still won't work

4. dahatecatalyst

same issue. stats updated for the forst 4 of 9 days for the current month. What would be causing this?

I have reinstalled rrdtool, checked the perl modules, ran runweblogs, runstatsonce, restarted cpanel, and even ran a manual awstats update.

5. Babylon

Babylon Member

Apologies for reviving this thread, but the problems described are exactly the same as mine also and it seems everything I try fails to get things back on track.

My original topic about this can be read here:
    http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?t=66625

I updated everything after a lot of digging around, and believed I now had everything working as expected. I can use runweblogs once and it will work fine and update a site's bandwidth usage. But this is the only way I can update these statistics. They no longer update daily as they did previously.

I attempted starting cpanellogd manually, and it reports:

Code:
    /usr/local/cpanel/cpanellogd
    ==> WARNING: The configured processor count does not match the
    ==> actual processor count (2)! Running log analysis programs
    ==> on this system may cause excessive load! You should set "extracpus"
    ==> to "0" in /var/cpanel/cpanel.config if this is not ok.
    ==> cPanel Log Daemon version 22.2
    ==> Shared RRDTOOL support enabled
    ==> Starting cpbandwd (bandwidth monitoring for IMAP/POP)
    cpbandwd is already running.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm extremely frustrating trying to fix this, constantly finding that there doesn't actually appear to be anything wrong. All the software seems to be installed fine, none of the scripts to "fix" things make a difference, etc.