The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RVsitebuilder on Cpanel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fabfavours, May 15, 2011.

1. fabfavours

fabfavours Registered

Apologies if I'm in the wrong place to ask for help, I am a complete newbie to all this Cpanel.... I am logging onto Cpanel fine but when trying to access RVsitebuilder i receive the following fatel error message.

Fatal error:
    The encoded file /var/cpanel/rvglobalsoft/rvsitebuilder/www/ionctestlicense.php requires a license file.
    The license file /var/cpanel/rvglobalsoft/rvsitebuilder/rvsitebuilder.lic has expired. in Unknown on line 0

I have no idea what this means can anyone help? Or could anyone point me to the right place to get help?

Thank You

2. LinuxTechie

LinuxTechie Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

You just need to execute the following commands from SSH to resolve this issue.

rm -f /var/cpanel/rvglobalsoft/rvsitebuilder/var/INSTALL_COMPLETE.php
    rm -f /var/cpanel/rvglobalsoft/rvsitebuilder/rvsitebuilderversion.txt
    perl /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/rvsitebuilderinstaller/autoinstaller.cgi

Thanks.

3. fabfavours

fabfavours Registered

Thank You, I have heard back from my web hosting support and they are fixing it as we speak. This was a great help... although a little above my realm of understanding. I will be a regular now I have discovered this forum. Thank You again.

4. LinuxTechie

LinuxTechie Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

I am happy to hear that your host is trying to fix this issue. Root access is needed to fix this issue. You can post any of your doubts here and we will try our best to help you.

Good Luck !

5. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Anyone else who reaches this forum concerning the message, please note that RVSitebuilder is a third-party product and it would be best to go to their own support forum for questions concerning that product:

RVSiteBuilder - RV Products Forums

They also have a support page:

RVSiteBuilder Support

cPanel forum is intended primarily for assistance with cPanel products and services. It is always the best policy to first check the forum for the product that isn't working properly, which in this case was RVSitebuilder rather than cPanel itself.

If you have cPanel only access and do not have root login for the machine in question, you would want to contact your provider for assistance as happened here.