Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

rysync the public_html folders

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vincent Juliano, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Vincent Juliano

Vincent Juliano Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello people how are you doing my name is Vinny and I am trying to learn how to write hooks at this time I am confused as to how they are saying its so easy to rysync the public_html folders together on two separate servers. Can anyone give me some help. Also I am very confused about this company wanting administration access to my server names RTcamp out of India I am confused about there actions there plugin stopped working and I can not get them to explain there actions for wanting this type of mitigation process. They said if I did not allow them access to my server then there software would stop working I am confused about this really.
    Anyway I am learning the hard way I guess its not easy I have really not made any progress at all in the last 5 years its been as fight I am working at this part time also I have learned wordpress and I live in west haven ct.
    I make wordpress themes for use with buddypress and bbpress I am really confused my themes are for download at - Removed -. Hope all is well and have a great day!

#1 Vincent Juliano, Jul 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Could you let us know the specific rsync commands you are using that are not working as expected?

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...