The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Same Glue Error

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by raamee, Apr 18, 2011.

1. raamee

raamee Active Member

Mar 18, 2011

My site is loading but not in all countries. When I checked with intodns, it said,

The Name server IP's in my WHM is correct and pointing to But in the whm basic setup --> Add A entry, it shows the old IP which is . I have changed it, but still it shows the Olds IP. Please help.

Thanks. I have changed in domain registrar also.
  2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

Oct 2, 2010
    somewhere over the rainbow
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Check the zone file for the nameserver(s) at /var/named/ location. If they are contained within your main domain, then it should be /var/named/site.TLD.db for the name where site.TLD is your main domain name for the nameservers. If the IP is listed wrong in that file, you can either go to WHM > Edit a DNS Zone to fix the IP there for that zone or manually edit it in root SSH. After revising it, if you used root SSH, run this command:

rndc reload
    Also, can you confirm if you are using only this one server for DNS zones or are you clustering to any other server(s) for DNS services? If you have any clustered nameservers, you will need to go to each of those to check the zones as well.