The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

/scripts/ question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeekPatrolMille, Jan 16, 2006.

1. GeekPatrolMille

GeekPatrolMille Well-Known Member

Some time ago, I wrote a specialized billing interface using Excel to parse a lot of WHM screens and Access to automagically generate invoices. It works quite well but I am now trying to do the same thing from a php script and a cron job. I have everything I need in one tidy mysql database except for Parked Domains information.

I am familiar with the /scripts/listsubdomains script to gather a list of an accounts registered subdomains. I am interested in finding a similar function for Parked Domains. I have poked around and found some data files I might can parse the parked domain info from but before I reinvent the wheel, I was hoping this is a script someplace on the cpanel server.

I am also familiar with the accounting functions include and class for php, which I am using for a few items, it just does not provide Parked Domain data.

I would even be interested in knowing which data file cpanel keeps track of this info so if I do need to write my own script, I know I am grabbing data from the best place.

Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

-greg

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Not sure about a script. The data is, however, stored in /var/cpanel/users/*

3. GeekPatrolMille

GeekPatrolMille Well-Known Member

I had found that directory too... I suppose I will write the parsing script to extract the data I need...

Thanks chirpy!!!

-greg