The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scripts/wwwacct Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jmashore, Mar 11, 2014.

1. jmashore

jmashore Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I'm just trying to verify here. When using wwwacct and providing a "plan" name, how do you assign the account to a reseller without having to provide all the other variables.

For Example, I have a plan named Advanced_sitecric (where sitecric is a reseller) is there a way to assign this plan to the reseller so that when you create an account using wwwacct it just knows the owner is sitecric ?

Can I accomplish this association by just logging in under the reseller account and creating plans to use ?
    For Instance : Advanced_sitecric, Standard_sitecric and Basic_sitecric (in all cases where sitecric is the reseller)

TIA
    J.

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    No, you must specify the owner when creating the account:

Code:
    [~]# /usr/local/cpanel/bin/wwwacct
    Please use the following syntax:
    wwwacct <domain> <user> <pass> <quota> <cpmod[advanced/?]> <ip[y/n]> <cgi[y/n]> <frontpage[y/n]> <maxftp> <maxsql> <maxpop> <maxlst> <maxsub> <bwlimit> <hasshell[y]/[n]> <owner> <plan> <maxpark> <maxaddon> <featurelist> <contactemail> <use_registered_nameservers> <language>
    Your question is discussed further here:

wwwacct syntax

Thank you.