The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

search engine submit tool

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by collabor, Feb 24, 2005.

1. collabor

collabor Registered

does any one know if there there is any sort of search engine submit tool anywhere in the cp?

thanks

2. dgbaker

dgbaker Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    There was but it has been removed. Not sure if there are any plans on replacing it at any near time.

3. sukil

sukil Member

Hi,

I am also facing the issue of vanishing Search Engine Submission Tool.

I am running WHM 10.8.0 cPanel 10.8.1-S114. IN this I find that accounts directly under me dont have this issue. But accounts under my resellers and my resellers' accounts dont have that featue available. It does not matter what skin the user is using. I have found the issue with all skins including X2 and RVSkin. The feature manager for those accounts also have the option ticked on. In fact all options are ticked on. It definitely seems like something internally is diabling the option for resellers and their accounts only. Also, Add On Scripts and PHPBB in addition to Search Engine Submission is being removed in the case of RVSkin. But for X2 it is only Search Engine Submission.

Any cPanel developer to take note of this and confirm this to be a bug? Can we have a resolution for this?

Thank you,

Somnath