Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Search Results Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sabashahid, May 27, 2017.

1. sabashahid

sabashahid Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hi guys I am a new member and I have some issues with my website. My website is a good site and it receive many views daily, I am running it for like 8 years now. The only problem us that, that my homepage is not showing against key words. Its a job website and has different pages like army jobs and other jobs you know. So when people search with army jobs or other they can see my site pages on google first page but if the keyword they type is suppose to take them to homepage it never works I dont understand. I have done all the seo of pages and site by myself why one thing not working and other things are. Please tell me if someone has any idea. I am new in this forum so I guess I shouldnt be posting any links. And one other thing I dont have any issues with google or havent received any email in webmaster inbox so that thing is good.

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    That's correct. This issue is not cPanel related in any way, either. You might do better to ask this question over on webhostingtalk or some other google webmasters forum instead.