Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

secondary email without modifying record - cpanel

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by bernardo.castro, May 14, 2010.

1. bernardo.castro

bernardo.castro Registered

Hello everybody, I would help one to discuss this case.

I have a client who has a hosting account 'locaweb' only that he is complaining about how much the e-mail do not reach the recipient.

I then decided to create a domain account of it in my reseller cpanel "domaintocliente.com.br", then created an e-mail to him is not on account of it in locaweb . example: "emailnew@domaintocliente.com.br" by this email I created can not send email through webmail client and also by e-mail SMTP setting for my domain.

But I can not receive mail at this address "emailnew@domaintocliente.com.br.
    I think it is because of DNS in "registro.br"(registre the domain in br) because when I [add] dns of my resale and let the Powerball of the e-mail is sent but the email that he has in 'locaweb' does not receive any e-mail more.

I would like to know with you what form this new account to receive and send e-mail without changing anything in registro.br.
    I know that google and other companies do it, but how?

Thank you in advance.
    Sorry my english, using translator google.