Sectigo cannot currently accept incoming connections

kaneit

Registered
Jun 2, 2019
UK
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
i'm getting the same issue.
i've tried allowing the IP's, i've tried disabling the firewall etc.
and still got no result, i've tried contacting sectigo via live support,
they are wanting me to issue them the serial number of the certificate. which i can't provide because a certificate isn't being issued.

at the end of the live support, i was simply told "Sorry, unfortunately I couldn't trace out any certificate for these domains example.com and wow.example.com, I recommend you to contact the Cpanel hosting and check for more details about the problem."

but here is the log.

Code:
Log for the AutoSSL run for “example”: Sunday, June 2, 2019 6:33:41 AM GMT+0100 (cPanel (powered by Sectigo))
6:33:41 AM AutoSSL’s configured provider is “cPanel (powered by Sectigo)”.
This AutoSSL provider does not poll for certificate availability immediately after a certificate request submission. Instead, it submits certificate requests then periodically polls the cPanel Store for each requested certificate and installs it after a successful retrieval. The system will record all requests, retrievals, and installations for the current AutoSSL run in this log.
Checking websites for “example” …
6:33:41 AM Analyzing “example.com” …
6:33:41 AM ERROR TLS Status: Defective
ERROR Defect: NO_SSL: No SSL certificate is installed.
6:33:41 AM Analyzing “wow.example.com” …
6:33:41 AM ERROR TLS Status: Defective
ERROR Defect: NO_SSL: No SSL certificate is installed.
6:33:41 AM Performing DCV (Domain Control Validation) …
6:33:41 AM Local HTTP DCV OK: example.com
Local HTTP DCV OK: www.example.com (via example.com)
Local HTTP DCV OK: wow.example.com (via example.com)
Local HTTP DCV OK: mail.example.com (via example.com)
Local HTTP DCV OK: www.wow.example.com (via example.com)
6:33:41 AM Analyzing “example.com”’s DCV results …
6:33:41 AM AutoSSL will request a new certificate.
6:33:41 AM Analyzing “wow.example.com”’s DCV results …
6:33:41 AM AutoSSL will request a new certificate.
6:33:41 AM The system will attempt to renew the SSL certificates for the websites (example.com: example.com www.example.com mail.example.com) and (wow.example.com: wow.example.com www.wow.example.com).
No CAA record added because there is no CAA record from another provider in the DNS for example.com.
6:33:42 AM The provider “cPanel (powered by Sectigo)” cannot currently accept incoming requests. The system will try again later.
6:33:43 AM The provider “cPanel (powered by Sectigo)” cannot currently accept incoming requests. The system will try again later.
baring in mind i have tried since Sunday, June 2, 2019 3:29:43 AM to have AutoSSL do its magic, but it hasn't worked for some reason

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelLauren

Forums Analyst II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Hi @kaneit

This is a known upstream issue, that was affecting certificates until yesterday afternoon 06/02/19 - the issue should no longer be occurring but please let us know if you continue to experience issues.

Thanks!