The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secure Accounts for SaaS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by caminoz74, Jul 3, 2011.

1. caminoz74

caminoz74 Member

Dec 3, 2010

I am wanting to set up individual instances of a hosted software application (SaaS file sharing and others) for our clients. This means that when they access their 'file sharing' application. Now this would be relatively simple if they just needed it to be a part of their hosting account and domain.

What I am looking for is a solution to provide secure (SSL) SaaS instances to clients as an addon when ordering through WHMCS. For example, we have an SSL protected account and I could have say, where they login and go to their respective, secure, file sharing account.

This all may sound a little confusing right now but thats where i'm at in finalising a solution.

Basically I want people to be able to order a SaaS function via WHMCS and then either automatically (where I could tie it to a Softaculous install) or manually have an instance of the software set up in a secure area, and therefore not under their own domain i.e. our generic secure

Appreciate any insight/guidance.

Kind regards,