The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Security Hardening Expert Needed

Discussion in 'Security' started by HappyPappy, Feb 21, 2008.

1. HappyPappy

HappyPappy Active Member

My apologies if I should not be asking for direct help like this.

However, I was wondering if cPanel.net can recommend a server security hardening company to perform, well, server hardening at the initial set up stage.

I see cPanel have links to third party providers but nothing in the way of any company that actually performs the security hardening to PCI DSS standards.

I am about to take delivery of a server and will be hosting four e-commerce sites. I do not have the expertise to perform high level security hardening and have accepted that I will need professional hands-on work done for the initial set up.

Can I suggest it might be an idea to think about providing a section on this website for this espeically since the PCI DSS is now on everyone's minds. I know about ScanAlert, but they just scan.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
  3. capoti

capoti Active Member

www.ServerTune.com. I tried these guys many times in the past; knwoledgable, helpful, reliable and friendly. Highly recommended :)