The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeking cPanel/Linux/Mailman Consultant

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by dandrews, Jul 12, 2011.

1. dandrews

dandrews Member

I am looking to hire someone who can assist me with stuff which is over my head. I operate a cPanel Linux server on an adequate IBM server with DSL connection. We host about 30 low traffic web sites, and approximately 200 Mailman lists. These lists are the main purpose of the server NFBnet

I can take care of the day to day stuff but don't have the knowledge/skills to handle more complicated things. I am looking to hire somebody who my organization can pay by the hour to do the cPanel/Linux/Mailman heavy lifting, such as writing scripts, figuring out DNS problems, diagnosing and fixing Mailman errors, fixing file permissions, installing software, optimizing system, removing viruses, getting search of all Mailman lists to work again etc.

I am blind and find this Forum less than ideal to use. So, if you are interested please message me on the forum and tell me about yourself, your qualifications, your availability, why I should hire you etc. Ultimately, I will want references for any finalist.

Thanks for your consideration.

David Andrews

#1 dandrews, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2011
  2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello dandrews,

I've removed the personal email address listed, since spam harvesting could pick up the address. We would prefer personal messaging on the forum over providing a personal address of that nature.

Of note, I would suggest looking over our developer and system administrator catalog at this location to find someone to assist with this request:

Dev & Sys Admin Services « Application Catalog

Thanks!