The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Segmentation fault on mod_dbd

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by rappie, Oct 18, 2015.

1. rappie

rappie Registered

I like to use the mod_authn_dbd module for password protected directory authentication.

So I recompiled easyApache with both mod_authn_dbd and mod_dbd enabled. This caused a "DBD: Can't load driver file apr_dbd_mysql.so" error. To solve this i've used the RPM to install the apr-util-mysql package with the MySQL drivers for DBD. I manually copied all package files to easyapache's httpd binary directory at /usr/local/apache/lib/.

After that I tried to add the configuration to the post_virtualhost_global.conf. However as soon as I add the configuration I get the error:

Code:
    Segmentation fault! Exit signal: 11 Syntax OK Output was: --- Syntax OK ---
    My configuration:
    Code:
    <IfModule mod_dbd.c>
    DBDriver mysql
    DBDParams "host=127.0.0.1 dbname=vdm24_admino user=vdm24_authn_dbd pass=Xa2gZgkO7pyy"
    DBDMin 1
    DBDKeep 8
    DBDMax 20
    DBDExptime 300
    </IfModule>
    When I remove the DBDriver mysql line from the configuration there is no Segmentation fault error. But of course with out the line mod_dbd doesn't work.

Does any have any pointers on what might be wrong here?

(Using easyApache 3, apache 2.2 and php 5.5)

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

To update, it looks like a support ticket was opened for this issue. The advice was to ensure the apr version is compatible with the apr-util-mysql version.

Thank you.