send emails from accounts not hostname

absfrm

Aug 29, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I couldn't change or modify my WHM configuration to let accounts send emails from their own address like [email protected] (enabled SPF and DKIM) not from hostname ([email protected]) so ALL emails go to spam for every mail provider!!

I tested many solutions like PHPmailer and set "FROM address" , "From Name" , "Return PATH" etc but made no affect .

How can can set this configuration?

Thanks

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

You can utilize SMTP authentication in your scripts to ensure email is sent from authenticated email addresses. Some PHP applications have options that allow you to enable SMTP Authentication as a feature, while other applications require plugins or custom solutions. You can search "SMTP Authentication PHP" on a search engine to see examples.

Thank you.

absfrm

Aug 29, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I sent an email with SMPT
I couldn't change or modify my WHM configuration to let accounts send emails from their own address like [email protected] (enabled SPF and DKIM) not from hostname ([email protected]) so ALL emails go to spam for every mail provider!!

I tested many solutions like PHPmailer and set "FROM address" , "From Name" , "Return PATH" etc but made no affect .

How can can set this configuration?

Thanks
Thanks
I sent via SMTP . It solved the issue of sender name ([email protected]) to ([email protected])
But still all emails go spam! Even with DKIM and SPF

absfrm

Aug 29, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

Please review the following document and let us know if it helps:

How To Keep Your Email Out of the SPAM Folder

You may also find this thread helpful:

DKIM with Remote Mailserver

Thank you.
Hi
I have reviewed everything and done every solutions. All emails go to spam from my server
my IP and Domain is not listed in any blacklists
I created a new domain in WHM and send an email from that domain to a new email created in AOL and Outlook. unfortunately both received in Spam box!!

Neither outlook team nor server providers know why my emails go spam!
at the end I used 3rd party email sender . It's no fair!

Thanks

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011