The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Send password to domain admin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XFfaktor36, Aug 6, 2011.

1. XFfaktor36

XFfaktor36 Registered

Hi all,

I've just migrate my web server from Plesk to cPanel :)

Now, i have to send to all admin of each domain, the new access of each cPanel. Login/Password

How can i do that?

My question is maybe stupid but after hour of search, i dont find how to send the login/password to all web site admin. (I repeat, the account is not a new account, is a migrate account).

Anyway, if user lost his login/password.. how can i send to admin?

Thanks!

2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    The passwords for each account should have migrated with the transfer, so I'm not certain that re-sending the password would be necessary. It would be a security issue to send the passwords using email, so I wouldn't suggest doing that personally.

As for sending the url for the login itself, you could simply send a default announcement out to all account holders using WHM > Email all Users area that indicates the new login location. If you include the email to email back for those who receive the announcement, anyone who cannot log into the new url would be able to contact you for a password reset.