Nov 19, 2016
Turkey
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi İ need Help for serder mail carbon copy
Clearly i want my employes send mail and i want check
for example
My compan domain is mycompan.com
my Worker İsa have mail adres [email protected] and when he send an email from this email i want copy from that mail to.

How i can make that Under WHM or Cpanel
i have legal lincanse for Cpanel
and my costumer ask to me this setting pls help me fast also my costumer want to use this seeting

SysSachin

Aug 23, 2015
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter

mksimseker

Nov 19, 2016
Turkey
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Thanks For answering to me Dear Michael,
İ read check that page but i can not see any SMTP Archive, i mean not for sending mail making Carbon copy, archive, what ever you can say control system, if want to control easy send mail from my domain. i mean i can add a forwarder realy easy for coming mail, but sending mail from my domain name i can not control, i want control sending mail i think realy easy what i say thanks for following answer.

mksimseker

Nov 19, 2016
Turkey
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hii Dear Michael I am check again realy I can't see, it is realy hard think makeing forwarding mail a system puting a check box and OUTgoing mail do you want Copy if click all outgoing mail going to write mail .

I think is For Cpanel Administrator Realy hard think or they are lazy. Thanks for interesting to me i understand Cpanel or WHM they are best they are thinking. unfortunately they are not, I am paying just for them just Temporary, when I find who have good i will move I am sad for Cpanel

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello @mksimseker,

Could you elaborate on your last response? For instance, do you not see the "Archive" option at all in your cPanel interface? If that's the case, could you ensure the Enable Email Archiving Support setting in the "Mail" section in "WHM Home >> Server Configuration >> Tweak Settings" is enabled?

Thank you.

Websquad

Registered
Sep 3, 2016
USA
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
Hello @mksimseker,

Could you elaborate on your last response? For instance, do you not see the "Archive" option at all in your cPanel interface? If that's the case, could you ensure the Enable Email Archiving Support setting in the "Mail" section in "WHM Home >> Server Configuration >> Tweak Settings" is enabled?

Thank you.
I may be having the same problem. On one of my domains I have about 180 users, but only 4 or 5 can send out email "blasts". One of them never gets a copy of what she sends out; the other members get copies, but she does not. She has a gmail.com account. I'm a little fuzzy on mailman (advanced age ... no laughing matter!), but I recall somewhere there was a switch I could turn on so that sender gets a copy of what is being posted. HELP !!