The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sender verifications problem

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by omidi, Sep 7, 2008.

1. omidi

omidi Member

hi
    i have a problem. can you help? i found a lot of error in exim log like this
    unexpected disconnection while reading smtp command from ip 127.0.0.1 (that is my site and people send feedback via form and when exim go for sender verification and i saw in log that exim got answer but the connection lost and the form in my site show error and dont send mail ) if i unchek sender verification this problem will be solve but i want to use this option.
    this problem is just with emails from yahoo, gmail and hotmail(i saw in log exim can verify sender from GMAIL but can not verify yahoo email and at both show unexpected disconnection......).
    every thing was ok on server until 08/30 after auto update this problem happend.pls help

2. omidi

omidi Member

new information

hi
    i cheked header of my recevied emails before problem and after problem(if i uncheked sender verification i can recevie email) i found a little change.here it is:
    before problem
    Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:12:44 +0000
    Received: from localhost ([127.0.0.1] helo=www.nnnnn.org)

=====
    after problem
    Delivery-date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 15:51:41 +0000
    Received: from [127.0.0.1] (helo=nnnnnn.org)

i understand from mainlog of exim that email receive from 127.0.0.1 has high rate (about 39 or 40 )
    can these help for solving problem?how can i change exim to act like before?
    thanks

#2 omidi, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  3. omidi

omidi Member

pls give advise!!!!!

4. bornonline

bornonline Well-Known Member

Sender verification or sender verification call out?

Callouts.. turn it off.

5. omidi

omidi Member

hi
    sender verification must be turn off to solve problem. but i want work this option.for now i put 127.0.0.1 ip into Whitelist: Bypass SMTP time sender verifcation checks and emails work from this ip, but what can i do the email from this ip also check for sender?