Sender verified failed Mailbox is full / Blocks limit exceeded / Inode limit exceeded

Operating System & Version
CENTOS 7.8
cPanel & WHM Version

gtiesp

Registered
Oct 5, 2020
Argentina
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello
When a user in my server tried to send a email and the mailbox is full gets this error: " Sender verified failed Mailbox is full / Blocks limit exceeded / Inode limit exceeded "

1) the capacity of the mailbox is always taken into account for sending and receiving mail?
2) Is there any setting so that it doesn't check the mailbox capacity when sending mail?

Thanks

gtiesp

Registered
Oct 5, 2020
Argentina
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
hello
this the log i have:
2020-10-04 19:52:08 H=(PC2) [190.XXX.YYY.ZZZ]:53868 sender verify fail for <[email protected]>: Mailbox is full / Blocks limit exceeded / Inode limit exceeded
2020-10-04 19:52:08 H=(PC2) [190.XXX.YYY.ZZZ]:53868 F=<[email protected]> A=dovecot_login:[email protected] rejected RCPT <[email protected]>: Sender verify failed

[email protected] in the account in my server and tried to send a mail to [email protected]
the mailbox of [email protected] is full and can not send the mail

thanks

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Thanks for the additional details. If the email account is full and causing quota problems for the domain that would explain the issues you're seeing. Can you increase the quota for the mail user or delete some messages to free up space and see if that resolves the problem?