The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sender Verify

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by homepcit, Nov 5, 2006.

1. homepcit

homepcit Registered

I realise that there are ways to create a whitelist that will bypass the sender verify check against however this requires that you know who you want whitelisted.

I have a customer that doesn't want to verify senders at all. I am happy to find a way to disable this for them and only them, but not for the whole server.

Does anyone know of a way to bypass the sender verify process if an incoming email is addressed to domainx.com?

Thanks in advance for an assistance.

Kindest Regards,

2. sawbuck

sawbuck Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
  3. homepcit

homepcit Registered

Thanks sawbuck. I had gone through that thread and it's close but not quite what I'm after, unless of course I've misread it. It caters for whitelisting the known sender email address/domain which is not quite what I'm after.

I'm after a whitelist that first checks for the receiving email address/domain and if that address/domain is whitelisted then not perform a sender verify check. Basically my customer is dealing with countries that seem to have many ISP's that fail sender verify and the sender's email address/domain is unknown at the time to my customer.

Kindest Regards,