The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sendicq gets stuck

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Specks, Aug 31, 2005.

1. Specks

Specks Well-Known Member

I made a serious change to a customer's package that they created since quotas stopped them from changing it. They had 46 accounts that were affected by this. After I made the change I wasn't able to get in to WHM and after looking at ps auxf I saw that 46 sendicq were stuck along with other sendicq's that were unrelated. Has ICQ blocked cPanel from using the service or has ICQ changed that sendicq is no longer compatable with the service?

2. claven177

claven177 Well-Known Member

me too.
    Can anybody tell me how to fix them?

10650 root 0.0 0.0 /usr/bin/perl /scripts/sendicq +===================================+?| New Account Info |?+===================================+?| Domain: jxxxx.com?| Ip: 66.xx.xxx.83 (n)?| HasCgi: y?| UserName: jp2xxom?| PassWord:xxxx?| CpanelMod: x?| HomeRoot: /home?| Quota: unlimited

9183 root 0.0 0.0 /usr/bin/perl /scripts/sendicq +===================================+?| New Account Info |?+===================================+?| Domain: hhh.xxx.net?| Ip: 66.xx.xxx.83 (n)?| HasCgi: y?| UserName: hhh?| PassWord: xxx?| CpanelMod: rvviolet?| HomeRoot: /home?| Quota: 10000 Meg?|

8956 root 0.0 0.0 /usr/bin/perl /scripts/sendicq +===================================+?| New Account Info |?+===================================+?| Domain: davixxxxxup.com?| Ip: 66.xx.xxx.83 (n)?| HasCgi: y?| UserName: davieon?| PassWord: davxxxx?| CpanelMod: rvlightolive?| HomeRoot: /hom

1743 root 0.0 0.0 /usr/bin/perl /scripts/sendicq +===================================+?| New Account Info |?+===================================+?| Domain: cxxx.com?| Ip: 66.xx.xxx.83 (n)?| HasCgi: y?| UserName: chxxx?| PassWord: chixxxx?| CpanelMod: rvviolet?| HomeRoot: /home?| Quota:

#2 claven177, Sep 3, 2005
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2005
  3. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

If by "fix them" you mean "get rid of them" then you can run:

killall -9 sendicq

If you mean to actually fix the problem, then I've no idea ;)

4. sneader

sneader Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    how to get ICQ to work at all?

I've actually never received any messages via ICQ. I seem to have it configured correctly (correct ICQ ID, and have ICQ notifications enabled). Are there some common problems to look for? Do I need certain ports opened, or maybe some type of setting on my ICQ to accept messages from the server (what ICQ username will the messages come from?)

TIA...

- Scott