The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sending email from my server goes into sparm section

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Jabin kadel, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Jabin kadel

Jabin kadel Registered

No matters how many times i send email form my server to hotmail, yahoo or gmail it goes into spam section.

I checked header information of email send to my gmail account and found i am getting mailed-by : haskell.nswebhost.com instead of mailed-by : domain.com

I think this is the root cause of my email being in spam section. So my question around here is how can i change mailed-by :haskell.nswebhost.com to mailed-by :domain.com in cpanel.

so that i can send email directly to mail box rather then in spam section.

2. JawadArshad

JawadArshad Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Contact HZ support

Are you sending an email via a PHP script. This normally happens when you send email via a script and not build proper headers. In such a case, default hostname replaces your desired email account. If my assumption is right, I would ask you to contact your developer and ensure your script is generating proper headers.
    If you are sending emails via an email account, then this should not happen. I would request you to contact hostingzoom support. I know the guys there and if you PM me the ticket ID (not sensitive information), I will get someone to check it for you asap.

3. Jabin kadel

Jabin kadel Registered

thanks i will try to do same.