:
Router: dkim_lookuphost
Transporte: dkim_remote_smtp
Time Out: 15/03/2017 17:25:17
ID: 1coGQa-0005al-QP
Anfitrião de entrega: mx2.hotmail.com
IP entrega: 104.44.xxx.xxx
Tamanho: 754 bytes
Resultar: SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data: 550 5.7.1 [IR] Our system has detected an excessively high number of invalid recipients originating from your account. Contact your service provider for support

Last edited by a moderator:

Sagar.webhost

Mar 9, 2017
Guess
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

Error means you are sending emails to lots of non-existing email addresses of hotmail. You shall review mailing list and make sure you are sending emails to only those email ID which really exist.
Regards,
Sysadmin

benhuragmf

Feb 12, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
But in that case I did send email any only 5

Hello,

Error means you are sending emails to lots of non-existing email addresses of hotmail. You shall review mailing list and make sure you are sending emails to only those email ID which really exist.
Regards,
Sysadmin
The email I tested was my private email and gave error

Last edited by a moderator:

Eminds

Nov 10, 2016
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Login to WHM , check mail statistics and mail queue to find out how the mails are being sent to non exisitng hotmail users.

probabely there is a malicious script running or open relay issues with your server that is causing spamming. scan the server with maldet to find if there are malicious scripts and also check /var/log/exim_mainlog and it will give you an idea of whats happening on the server.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Reactions: Oualid