Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Sendmail_From Setting

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by burachat, Sep 3, 2004.

1. burachat

burachat Active Member

Hi guys,

Right now , i'm having some problems , the client cannot send the mail out through the php mail function , i don't know where to investigate first but first thing that come in my mind is that in php.ini sendmail_from is not set. Do i have to set to anything ? and if i set everymail will see that it comes from that address , right? It should be client's email , isn't it?

Is there anyone having the same problem? Have any solutions?

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. linux-image

linux-image Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    at the root WHM check at "Tweak Settings" whether "Disallow mails via php" is checked. That must be the problem.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. burachat

burachat Active Member

Hi ,

Is it this one ? "Prevent the user 'nobody' from sending out mail to remote addresses (php and cgi scripts generally run as nobody if you are not using phpsuexec and suexec respectively.)" i didn't check it right now .

Please advise.

Or is there anyway to change the php.ini or any other ways?