Separate backup schedule for specific accounts?

maks98

Registered
Oct 17, 2017
Kazakhstan
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Good day to all. The server has WHM & CPanel Centos 6.9 installed. The server has about 100 customers. And a disk was mounted for Backup (net volume 275G). Scheduled every Saturday and Tuesday makes Backup. And today successfully did the first Backup with compression total on the disk took 148 G of 275 G. Looked Backups accounts among them one account takes 33G. And I want to make sure that this account does Backup every month. And others every week?

cPWilliamL

cP Technical Analyst II
Staff member
May 15, 2017
America
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi @maks98,

The backup system currently only supports running backups for all enabled users for all schedules; there isn't a supported method to select specific users for specific schedules. I think this would make a good feature request though(see my signature). I did find one existing feature request that is similar to yours. I would recommend commenting/voting on the existing one or creating a new one explaining your desired feature in further detail.
Special account Backup ( VIP Account )

Thanks,

SysSachin

Aug 23, 2015
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Hello,

If you want you can setup custom backup script for your account which will run every week and take backup of selected account.