Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Separate backup schedule for specific accounts?

Discussion in 'Data Protection' started by maks98, Oct 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. maks98

maks98 Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Good day to all. The server has WHM & CPanel Centos 6.9 installed. The server has about 100 customers. And a disk was mounted for Backup (net volume 275G). Scheduled every Saturday and Tuesday makes Backup. And today successfully did the first Backup with compression total on the disk took 148 G of 275 G. Looked Backups accounts among them one account takes 33G. And I want to make sure that this account does Backup every month. And others every week?

2. cPWilliamL

cPWilliamL cP Technical Analyst II
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi @maks98,

The backup system currently only supports running backups for all enabled users for all schedules; there isn't a supported method to select specific users for specific schedules. I think this would make a good feature request though(see my signature). I did find one existing feature request that is similar to yours. I would recommend commenting/voting on the existing one or creating a new one explaining your desired feature in further detail.
    Special account Backup ( VIP Account )

Thanks,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SysSachin

SysSachin Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello,

If you want you can setup custom backup script for your account which will run every week and take backup of selected account.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Ankz Kumar

Ankz Kumar Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Since there is already a feature request, One should visit the link by cpWilliamL