Server Admin Needed (high loads)

gertiebeth

Jun 4, 2003
Minnesota, USA
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I have a problem that 3 different server admin companies have been unable to solve. The problem is extremely high loads on my cPanel servers. Loads so high that the server crashes and requires a reboot to get going again. Yes, the servers are busy, but this new EXTREMELY high load problem has just started w/in the past 4 to 5 weeks. My servers are going down daily. One is going down every few hours. I want to hire someone who will DIG DEEP into this problem and figure out what is causing it. I'm sick of the "it's a DOS attack" and "your server is too busy" crap. Everything was fine until recently and I have already split 2 of the servers in half to help lessen the load with no effect. Something is wrong and I will pay GOOD money to find out what it is.

Please PM me if you can help.

hariskhan

Apr 15, 2004
Hello

Hello,

Your problem should be fixed if your consulting chirpy, but if you still need someone to look at it, send me a pm or email me.

AndyReed

PartnerNOC
May 29, 2004
Minneapolis, MN
I have a problem that 3 different server admin companies have been unable to solve. The problem is extremely high loads on my cPanel servers. Loads so high that the server crashes and requires a reboot to get going again.
Did these companies have any thing to say about the high load problem? Were your servers under any kind of attack such as: DDoS, DoS, Syn, Ping, UDP/TCP flooding? or something else?

katmai

Mar 13, 2006
Brno, Czech Republic
i pretty much have experience with debugging servers. had issues with server loads, errors, etc. it could he as probable software as it could be hardware.

would be glad to help.