The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server Certificate Expired

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by furquan, May 19, 2006.

1. furquan

furquan Well-Known Member

Hello,

This never happened before and hence am not sure as to what and why is it happening.

When i try to access my servers WHM through HTTPS (https://xx.xx.xx.xx:2087/) , i first get a pop up saying "Server Certificate Expired"

Now i know i did not install any cert on the main ip of the server and i used to access my WHM via SSL with no messages as this before.

When i check for vefiy licence on cpanel i get these 2 entries :-

1. xx.xx.xx.xx using package GNAX-INTERNAL and is licensed though: Global Net Access, LLC (active on: 2005-01-01 06:09:57, group: GNAX*) and is active.

2. xx.xx.xx.xx was using package GNAX-INTERNAL and was licensed though: Global Net Access, LLC (active on: 2005-04-03 08:59:36, group: GNAX*) and is expired/deactivated by unknown on unknown.

But when i check my other servers i only get one output :-

1. xx.xx.xx.xx using package GNAX-INTERNAL and is licensed though: Global Net Access, LLC (active on: 2005-01-01 06:09:57, group: GNAX*) and is active.

Does any one have a pointer as to what could be wrong and why am i getting that POP UP error ??

Thanks

2. 24x7team

24x7team Well-Known Member

Why dont you try reseting the SERVER Certificate from WHM ?