The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server exceeders and scripts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grzeslaw, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Grzeslaw

Grzeslaw Well-Known Member

Hello

How can I get the precise information about user's which exceed server?

I used the whm tool Server Status --> CPU/Memory/MySQL, but this information doesn;t be precise. I store the http://servers-ip/whm-server-status for every 4minutes, and than analise by the CPU usage on every user process, by own script. The problem is that the apache working in suexec mode, and the cpu values aren't true. Suexec prevaricated the results.

So can anyone recommend a good tool to get this information, or any hints about it?

Regards

2. rbalaji

rbalaji Member

Hi,

I do not have any idea such kind of tool is there..
    but we can stop it if any of the user cross the allocated resource limit through (WHM->Tweak setting->Notifications)

3. Grzeslaw

Grzeslaw Well-Known Member

yes, but Iam not interested witch crossing the disk space or bandwitch limits. I need to get information when user overload and in which percent and which script he use to do that.

PS> I hear that, there is a kernel patch whitch can give me this kind of possibility, but how it's names and how its works - I don;t know [;