Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server inaccessible from some areas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Baybe, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Baybe

Baybe Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I am running a WHM/Cpanel server, CentOS 7.63. Over the last few days, all sites on the server have become inaccessible in some areas. I have identified New York, San Hose and Vancouver using various "site speed" tests. A reboot fixes the problem but it returns several hours later. At first, I thought it may be CSF related but that has been uninstalled (temporarily) and the issue persists. IP tables are also fine. Does anyone have any thoughts as to what may be causing this?

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello @Baybe,

You can search /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log for the times where domain names were inaccessible to see if you notice any specific error messages. Additionally, I recommend reaching out to your provider or data center to verify there are no network issues preventing access from certain regions.

Thank you.

3. anushkumar

anushkumar Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Best bet : Contact your upstream provider with those test results when you have this problem.