The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server Information error

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ednilson, Jun 8, 2011.

1. ednilson

ednilson Member

After updating cPanel no longer shows the correct information processor (I believe that with this show the server load is also wrong), below is the information from a server using core i5 (cpanel was installed June 2), also have a Core2Quad Q8200 (installed 2 days too) with this same problem. Other servers installed before that date, refresh and show the information correctly and others are also with the same error after upgraded. If the page to refresh the processor speed is changing and sometimes certain shows. How to solve this problem?

[​IMG]

#1 ednilson, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Not sure I understand the question. It displays the wrong details, but after a page refresh, it then displays the correct Info?

What operating system are you running?

3. ednilson

ednilson Member

Sorry the image was appearing not put another link. Not so in most cases show the wrong information, if I atuailzar the page the information changes (sometimes aparacer that the processor has more speed at times and also has appeared menso right). As you can see in the picture most times is thus only one or two 3.1 GHz processors. Using CentOS 5.6 64bit.

4. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    You might want to put in a ticket for this via: WHM > Support > Support Center > Contact cPanel.