The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server statistics

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by ns1, Dec 19, 2008.

1. ns1

ns1 Active Member

Can I find somewhere statistics for server, like there is awstats for domains, is there something global for entire server.
    So that I can see how much visits there are for entire server, not just one domain?

thx :)

2. yolau

yolau Active Member

There is nothing as complex as awstats for the entire server that I am aware of but you can still see server wide statistics regarding bandwidth using bandmin
    You can access bandmin by going to http://your_hostname/bandwidth

3. fotoman

fotoman Registered

Update statistics

Hi there, we turn off the Auto statistics on our production server. I have a script to update statistics for all the tables but I want to run the statistics during the business hours only for the objects whose statistics is stale. Is there an easy way to determine whether the statistics is stale or not for a given database object. I know SQL Server uses a formula to calcuate this but not sure how to retrieve this information. I was able to find when was the statistics last updated by using the function below. Any suggestions or comments are welcome.