The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server stuck up after rebooting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sarfraz ahmad, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Sarfraz ahmad

Sarfraz ahmad Member

Jun 10, 2015
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    i am posting here because i can not login to my WHM to get the support ID
    yesterday i had reboot my server and after that it's not comping up online. it's only responding in rescue mode and showing this error

Dear Customer, The intervention on [removed] has been completed. This operation was closed at 2015-06-09 14:50:29 Here are the details of this operation: Diagnosis interface boot (rescue) Date 2015-06-09 14:41:26, antoine.viaud made Diagnosis interface boot (rescue): Here are the details of the operation performed: The server gets stuck during the boot phase, with the message: (Setting up / cannot move '/usr/' to 'usr/': Directory not empty) A restart on the standard OVH kernel ('netboot') does not correct the situation. Actions: Rebooting the server to "rescue" mode (Linux) result: Boot OK. Rescue mode accessible. recommendations: Configuration / error to be corrected by the customer If you need any further information regarding this intervention, please do not hesitate to contact our technical support.

Can any one have solution for this how to sort it our via rescue mode or cpanel team can open a support ticket for me and touble shot it for me i will provide all required info
    #1 Sarfraz ahmad, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2015