Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Server-Wide Analytics Possible?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gertiebeth, Apr 4, 2011.

1. gertiebeth

gertiebeth Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello! I was wondering if there was a way to get analytics from all sites on a particular server without having to add a analytics code to each site? And without having to lookup each site's Webalizer individually?

Do you have any idea how I can do this or where I can start looking?

Many thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. MattLee

MattLee BANNED

Hello,

While I don't believe this is specifically what you're looking for, Munin, does provide some of the functionality of an "analytics" tool on a server-wide level but won't be able to break things down on a site by site basis.

Munin - Trac

You can install Munin through cPanel's plugin section to see if it's the sort of information that you're looking for.
    WHM >> cPanel >> Manage Plugins

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gertiebeth

gertiebeth Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    No, this is not what I am looking for. I am trying to find a server-wide analytics solution without having to add a code to every page on the server. The servers already have Analog, Awstats, Urchin and Webalizer but I need the info by SERVER, not by site. I am having by business valuated and need these numbers and with 23 servers and 1700+ sites, it would be easier to do it by server. Do you know of a solution?