The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ServerTune -- a Premier Exhibitor at the cPanel Conference 2009

Discussion in 'cPanel Announcements' started by Rifka, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Rifka

Rifka Member
    PartnerNOC

We are pleased to announce that ServerTune will be a Premier Exhibitor at the 4th annual cPanel 2009 Conference in Houston, TX.

Don't miss this year's premier entertaining and educational conference for the hosting and IT service's industry. The best and brightest from the industry will attend to present, discuss, and share ideas about the latest news and issues promoting your business.

Stop by our Booth and meet ServerTune's staff. We look forward to seeing you there.

#1 Rifka, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
  2. Rifka

Rifka Member
    PartnerNOC

Hello,

We are here in Houston, TX, now and looking forward to meeting the cPanel staff and exhibit attendees. Have a great conference :)

3. Rifka

Rifka Member
    PartnerNOC

Infopro likes this.
  4. rpmws

rpmws Well-Known Member

I don't believe it!! someone actually caught me on film !! I love my new name can be "exhibit attendee" LOL

I enjoyed meeting you guys very much, wish you the best of success and who knows. we may talk again in the future :) thanks for supporting cPanel !!!

5. Rifka

Rifka Member
    PartnerNOC

It was nice meeting you at the conference, Paul. It was fun to see your postings in the cPanel forum. Sorry about the name :eek: I didn't post people's names on the Internet unless I get their consent.

Hope your wife is enjoying her trip. Take care and looking forward to seeing you next year at the conference.