The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

service manager

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lbccserv, Sep 28, 2005.

1. lbccserv

lbccserv Active Member

When i try to make changes to the service manager, I get this friendly notification at the bottom of the message:

Restarting chkservd monitoring daemon
    Stopping chkservd: [FAILED] Starting chkservd: Can't locate Net/AIM.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl . /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel /scripts /usr/local/cpanel /scripts /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/iContact.pm line 14. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/iContact.pm line 14. Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Notify.pm line 14. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Notify.pm line 14. Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/libexec/chkservd line 14. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/libexec/chkservd line 14. [FAILED]
    Service Changes Complete

Thoughts?

2. NetPublicist

NetPublicist Well-Known Member

I was getting the same error after doing a fresh install of cPanel on our new server. I was able to fix this by installing Net::AIM

Main >> Software >> Install a Perl Module