Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Service Status MySQL

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nirjonadda, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Nirjonadda

Nirjonadda Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    MySQL full version number format are not showing in Service Status Page. Its should be show 5.7.21

MySQL.png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. rangka_kacang

rangka_kacang Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I recently ran into this issue but with the PHP version information. The "Server Information" page is not accurate. I read somewhere they said the page is cached. It was build to show basic information only. I would recommend you to disable the "Server Status Viewer" from the "Feature Manager" or hide the page by using css and editing the latern theme. It can lead to confusion.

3. 24x7server

24x7server Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    This is something that will require anyone to take a look at.. You may have to raise a ticket to the cPanel support or get a help of any professional system administrator who can investigate and answer your question..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Nirjonadda

Nirjonadda Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Its happened after upgrade to MySQL 5.7, So its bug from cPanel.

5. cPWilliamL

cPWilliamL cP Technical Analyst II
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Thank you for drawing this to our attention @Nirjonadda. I've filed case 'CPANEL-18516' for our developers to review further.

As the noted previously, it's best to open a ticket with us directly to ensure issues like this are addressed.