Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Service Unavailable all the time to one site.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Augusto Will, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Augusto Will

Augusto Will Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi, I'm using Cloud Linux and mod_lsapi (LiteSpeed) to run php.
    One domain has this problem with frequency and I try to change the limits to a higher possible only to test and i get the same problem, all the time. Sometimes, restart the Apache solve this temporary until it back again, another problem is about the first connection, when i try to access the site, the load of first page is too long and after that i can browse the site without any problems. Sometimes I have slow page loading in the entire site (but not too much like the first page load on the first page i access).

Thank you.

2. rpvw

rpvw Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Based on what you have told us, and without any metrics, all we can do is point you to the relevant Cloudlinux documentation

You may be able to get more information by using the troubleshooting options as detailed here

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 rpvw, Jan 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  3. cPWilliamL

cPWilliamL cP Technical Analyst II
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I'd check further with lveinfo to see if you can see exactly which limits are being reached:
    CloudLinux Documentation

The LVE Manger interface in WHM may also be helpful or easier. I'd also manually check the user processes when you observe the error in the browser. As for the slow page load, you can begin by checking local error_log's'; however, I typically jump straight to 'strace' to check slowness in page loads. Using the 'performance' tab in Google Chrome inspector may also be helpful.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...