The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Session headers problem...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by momentumadv, Sep 16, 2008.

1. momentumadv

momentumadv Registered

Good Afternoon.. I am getting this error when applying php to my php template.. Please let me know if you qwould have any solutions.
    Thank you

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gsdccor/public_html/webjobs/index.php:6) in /home/gsdccor/public_html/webjobs/smartway/lib/base_classes.lib on line 484

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/gsdccor/public_html/webjobs/index.php:6) in /home/gsdccor/public_html/webjobs/smartway/lib/base_classes.lib on line 484
    RSS

http://72.29.84.27/~gsdccor/webjobs/index.php

2. linux7802

linux7802 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Soution

The output_buffering is disabled for your domain due to that you are receiving the session error message. If your domain hosted server is SuExec then you need to create php.ini file under the /home/gsdccor/public_html and /home/gsdccor/public_html/webjobs folder and insert the following code

If you are not sure about server is SuExec or not? please confirm it by using following URL

http://www.host.co.in/forums/f37/how-check-if-server-suexec-not-821/

If your server is not Suexec server then insert the following code in .htaccess file present under the /home/gsdccor/public_html or /home/gsdccor/public_html/webjobs as per your requirement.

It will sort out your problem :)