The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

setting up reseller VPS on my VPS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by durangod, Jul 18, 2014.

1. durangod

durangod Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hi being a reseller i would like to offer my resellers the opportunity to sell VPS as well. However i dont want to have the clunky setup that many have where the reseller buys from me and then they bill their clients, its not automated and i dont like that.

I use whmcs currently for my shared hosting reseller account.

I know that many also have a integrated setup where it is all integrated just like shared. The client buys VPS from the reseller account, the VPS account is processed automatically and set up just like a shared would be as far as process and billing with whmcs.

I would like to learn how to do that, are there specific docs that take you thru that process?
    Is that a special program or module that i would need to buy?
    I know how to set up shared hosting within whmcs, is this a totally different set of processes we are talking about?

Im looking for information so i know what it would cost to set this up and how it works.

Thanks

2. dalem

dalem Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    you add the provisioning module from the virtualization back end that you are user EG: virtualizor. soulusVM, etc or you white your own

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

I suggest making this post on the WHMCS forums:

WHMCS Forums

You will likely get more feedback there, as this forum is designed more for cPanel/WHM questions.

Thank you.