Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Setting up WHM / cPanel + Fantastico on x86_64

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MMarko, Jan 26, 2006.

1. MMarko

MMarko Well-Known Member

So far so good.

I have couple issues but they were resolved in a sec (with help of this forum :D ). I've read that there are a lot of issues with 64 bit OS but as I told so far so good.

Platform is AMD64 3000+ with 1GB ram and CentOS 3.6 x86_64.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. organica

organica Member

Great!!

I have issues with PHPSuexec compiling incorrectly on my RHE 3 x86_64 machine. Have you tried this module? I have not been able to come up with a fix yet.

Everything else *seems* to run correctly though. But I have run into configuration errors with MySQL headers in a PHP recompile. I also had my httpd.conf go corrupt on me the other day. Apache was down for about 2 hours until I used the failsafe version.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MMarko

MMarko Well-Known Member

No I didn't compile it on x86_64. This module has brought to me more troubles then positive things.

Do a search here with your error output. I fixed couple similar errors like that.