Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

setuids failed: Could not resolve UID

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by L맆å†, Mar 23, 2013.

1. L맆å†

Lë§†å† Member

Hi,

Can you help the technical support of my webhost?

I have 2 dedicated servers with them but, since 3 days, they changed the password for the root's access to fix a mail problem and can't retreive my own password.

When I go here /https://66.240.174.61:2087/ this is what I see:

Code:
    Internal Server Error

exit level [die] [pid=14805] (setuids failed: Could not resolve UID (15435) or GID ())

at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Logger.pm line 507
    	Cpanel::Logger::logger('Cpanel::Logger=HASH(0x8f261dc)', 'HASH(0x8fd5500)') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Logger.pm line 350
    	Cpanel::Logger::die('Cpanel::Logger=HASH(0x8f261dc)', 'setuids failed: Could not resolve UID (15435) or GID ()') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/AccessIds/SetUids.pm line 49
    	Cpanel::AccessIds::SetUids::setuids('cpanellogin') called at cpsrvd-ssl line 4438
    	main::__ANON__() called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SafeRun/InOut.pm line 28
    	Cpanel::SafeRun::InOut::inout('GLOB(0x8f1697c)', 'GLOB(0x8ef1be0)', 'CODE(0x85252fc)', '/usr/local/cpanel/base/show_template.stor', 'cpanel_locale', '', 'default_login_theme', 'cpanel', ...) called at cpsrvd-ssl line 4444
    	main::process_login_template('cpanel', 'login', 1, 'goto_uri', '/', 'dest_uri', '/', 'user', ...) called at cpsrvd-ssl line 2786
    	main::badpass() called at cpsrvd-ssl line 4919
    	main::handle_auth() called at cpsrvd-ssl line 1039
    	main::handle_one_connection() called at cpsrvd-ssl line 891

cpsrvd/11.36.0.14 Server at 66.240.174.61
    I can't connect to the cPanel, even by SSH. Neither the webhost!!!!

What THEY can do to fix it ?

2. L맆å†

Lë§†å† Member

Moderator : delete this topic please !