Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Setup Python App does not confirm on removal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by veronicabend, Apr 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. veronicabend

veronicabend Well-Known Member

I was setting up a Python app for the first time, and when I wanted to click Restart button to restart the app, I accidentally clicked Remove which is next to it. And the app was removed RIGHT AWAY, with no confirmation asked at all! So everything I had entered to set it up is lost (all modules).

This is to give you the suggestion to ask for confirmation before the entire app is removed, to prevent accidentally clicking on a button causing all this waste of time.

This is at Software > Setup Python App, when working on an existing app.

Thanks.

2. cPanelKenneth

cPanelKenneth cPanel Development Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi,

That's good feedback. However, we do not provide a 'Setup Python App' feature in cPanel & WHM. It might be from CloudLinux, or another third party that your hosting provider is bundling with our software.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...