cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
47,913
2,203
363
Hello :)

You should be able to return it to the default state by rebuilding the Apache configuration file via:

Code:
/scripts/rebuildhttpdconf
Thank you.
 

NixTree

Well-Known Member
Aug 19, 2010
413
5
143
Gods Own Country
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Hello,

It is due to the default virtualhost entries are missing. Add following lines immediately after NameVirtualHost definitions ( make sure you edit IP, Hostname and email address ) and run distiller , restart apache.

===========
<VirtualHost <shared IP>:80>
ServerName 198.235.134.106
DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache/htdocs
ServerAdmin [email protected]
<IfModule mod_suphp.c>
suPHP_UserGroup nobody nobody
</IfModule>
</VirtualHost>


# Default vhost for unbound IPs

<VirtualHost *>
ServerName <hostname>
DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache/htdocs
ServerAdmin [email protected]
<IfModule mod_suphp.c>
suPHP_UserGroup nobody nobody
</IfModule>
</VirtualHost>
====================

Run another conf rebuild to make sure it persists.
 
Last edited:

sreeninair

Well-Known Member
Dec 23, 2013
100
0
16
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I have fixed it by moving both /etc/userdomains and httpd.conf . Then executed /scripts/updateuserdomains and /scripts/rebuildhttpdconf

Thanks
Sreeni
 

WebHostPro

Well-Known Member
PartnerNOC
Jul 28, 2002
1,721
27
328
LA, Costa RIca
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
So I added this:

<VirtualHost 66.249.137.6:80>
ServerName dwhs6.dwhs.net
DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache/htdocs
<IfModule mod_suphp.c>
suPHP_UserGroup nobody nobody
</IfModule>
</VirtualHost>


# Default vhost for unbound IPs

<VirtualHost *>
ServerName dwhs6.dwhs.net
DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache/htdocs
<IfModule mod_suphp.c>
suPHP_UserGroup nobody nobody
</IfModule>

And well apache crashed, oddly enough when I removed it and restarted apache it's redirecting correctly now.

Thanks!
 

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
47,913
2,203
363
oddly enough when I removed it and restarted apache it's redirecting correctly now.
It's possible that initially running /scripts/rebuildhttpdconf resolved the issue and you were viewing cached data in your browser.