Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Sharing new IP issue

Discussion in 'Bind/DNS/Nameserver' started by Markigiani, May 5, 2017.

1. Markigiani

Markigiani Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello, I purchased new IP for my VPS so I can separate some accounts to new ip, and I have added 1 domain to new IP via WHM Change sites IP, and now when i want to add another site to that new IP I cant it says its dedicated to that site I first have put to new IP, so how can I resolve it? I have full root access its VPS with latest WHM build on Centos 7, thank you

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

It's not possible to configure multiple shared IP addresses through traditional methods. I encourage you to vote and add feedback to the existing feature request for this functionality at:

Multiple Shared IP Addresses

As a workaround, you can temporarily change the main shared IP address configured in "WHM >> Basic WebHost Manager® Setup" each time you want to assign an IP address to multiple accounts.

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...